Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

~An Irish Blessing~

May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind always be at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields,
And, until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Top o' the mornin'! Ahhh, St. Patty's Day, one o' me favorite days of the year! I'm a wee bit Irish on me mother's side, and we always celebrated the day with some good ol' corned beef, cabbage, and potatoes...one o' me favorite meals! And that tradition continues today! But hey, on St. Patty's Day, everyone's a wee bit Irish!! So to all me fellow Irish folk.....

May your day be touched by a bit of Irish luck,
Brightened by a song in your heart,
And warmed by the smiles of the people you love.
Author Unknown

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan & Russ,

Happy St. Patricks Day. I remember that my mother used to drag me to a 'dump' bar called Club Morocco in New Mexico every St. Pat's day just for their corn beef and cabbage.

Scott

Anonymous said...

And may ye have enough green beer to last a lifetime!

Emily O'Wascome

Susan Farmer said...

Here! Here! I'll drink to that!!